H2o Steam Properties - Excel Add-In
The H2O Steam Properties Excel add-in is based upon the International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam (IAPWS) formulations for industrial use. The IAPWS most current documentation may be found on their website, http://www.iapws.org. The add-in is compatible with Excel for Windows 1997 or higher.
You can purchase a single license for the low price of $100 (USD) by using PayPal. Click one of the PayPal buttons below. Upon completion of purchase, your license key will be sent to your PayPal email address. Alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com for volume licensing, purchase orders, etc.
The following functions are implemented in the Excel Add-In:
|H2oPTU||Pressure, Temperature||Internal Energy|
|H2oPTV||Pressure, Temperature||Specific Volume|
|H2oPTCp||Pressure, Temperature||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oPTCv||Pressure, Temperature||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oPTK||Pressure, Temperature||Thermal Conductivity|
|H2oPHU||Pressure, Enthalpy||Internal Energy|
|H2oPHV||Pressure, Enthalpy||Specific Volume|
|H2oPHCp||Pressure, Enthalpy||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oPHCv||Pressure, Enthalpy||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oPHK||Pressure, Enthalpy||Thermal Conductivity|
|H2oPSU||Pressure, Entropy||Internal Energy|
|H2oPSV||Pressure, Entropy||Specific Volume|
|H2oPSCp||Pressure, Entropy||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oPSCv||Pressure, Entropy||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oPSK||Pressure, Entropy||Thermal Conductivity|
|H2oPQU||Pressure, Quality||Internal Energy|
|H2oPQV||Pressure, Quality||Specific Volume|
|H2oPQCp||Pressure, Quality||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oPQCv||Pressure, Quality||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oTQU||Temperature, Quality||Internal Energy|
|H2oTQV||Temperature, Quality||Specific Volume|
|H2oTQCp||Temperature, Quality||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oTQCv||Temperature, Quality||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oHSU||Enthalpy, Entropy||Internal Energy|
|H2oHSV||Enthalpy, Entropy||Specific Volume|
|H2oHSCp||Enthalpy, Entropy||Isobaric Heat|
|H2oHSCv||Enthalpy, Entropy||Isochoric Heat|
|H2oHSK||Enthalpy, Entropy||Thermal Conductivity|
The following IAPWS documents were used in the program development and are referenced in this manual and in the programs interactive help files.
1. IAPWS R7-97(2012): Revised Release on the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam. (IAPWS-IF97). (Revised August 2007).
2. IAPWS SR2-01(2014): Revised Supplementary Release on Backward Equations for Pressure as a Function of Enthalpy and Entropy p(h,s) to the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam. (Revised June 2014).
3. IAPWS SR3-03(2014): Revised Supplementary Release on Backward Equations for the Functions T(p,h), v(p,h) and T(p,s), v(p,s) for Region 3 of the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam. (Revised June 2014).
4. IAPWS SR4-04(2014): Revised Supplementary Release on Backward Equations p(h,s) for Region 3, Equations as a Function of h and s for the Region Boundaries, and an Equation Tsat(h,s) for Region 4 of the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam. (Revised June 2014).
5. IAPWS SR5-05(2016): Revised Supplementary Release on Backward Equations for Specific Volume as a Function of Pressure and Temperature v(p,T) for Region 3 of the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam. (Revised September 2016).
6. IAPWS R12-08: Release on the IAPWS Formulation 2008 for the Viscosity of Ordinary Water Substance.
7. IAPWS R15-11: Release on the IAPWS Formulation 2011 for the Thermal Conductivity of Ordinary Water Substance.
8. IAPWS R1-76(2014): Revised Release on the Surface Tension of Ordinary Water Substance. (Revised June 2014).
9. ASME International Steam Tables for Industrial Use, Third Edition (2014). Introductory text from this document is incorporated into this manual in order to provide general background guidance to the user.